The cookies policy applies to all websites and applications for mobile devices that belong to Fos Ceramiche (fosceramiche.it).
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing that website. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user’s previous activity. Source: en.wikipedia.org
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to enable the use of the Client Panel,
- to enable access to the Partnership Programme,
- to adjust the service to the user’s preferences,
- to obtain anonymous data concerning the way in which the website is used,
- to make it easier for users to navigate the service,
- to ensure security standards.
Management of cookies
All the up-to-date browsers allow to enable or disable the cookie mechanism (by default it is usually enabled). If the user does not wish to receive cookies, s/he can change the settings of the browser. More information concerning the change of cookie settings for specific browsers is available on the following websites:
Instructions for mobile devices: